Lead with Purpose Small Group Program
A 14-week Journey for Transcendent Leaders
Beginning on 9 March 2016
"There is something magical about sharing intentions in a small group, being guided by a skilled facilitator who is an expert in change and growth and goal setting, and then being open to the process as it unfolds. And there is something intangible yet profound about Rashmir's leadership and her ability to usher you through something without pushing or pulling. Working with Rashmir has helped me to see, understand and create real change in my life- in my work and in my work-life balance, and also in taking my strengths and talents seriously." - Sandi, group program participant
THIS PROGRAM WILL ENABLE YOU TO
- Get clear on your higher purpose
- Connect powerfully to your inner wisdom and higher guidance
- Identify and transcend the fears and beliefs that hold you back
- Get clear on your next steps, so you can move forward purposefully and joyfully
- More confidently and courageously advance your mission and purpose in the world
- Learn processes and tools that will help you live and work with greater purpose, ease, confidence and joy
IF YOU WANT TO LIVE AND WORK WITH GREATER PURPOSE, IMPACT, EASE & JOY
THEN THIS PROGRAM IS FOR YOU
WHO IS THIS PROGRAM FOR?
This program is for leaders who have done some inner work and have a contemplative practice - however irregular, who are yearning for greater impact, joy and fulfillment in their lives and work. It is for leaders who feel called to a higher purpose, but recognize that they sometimes seem to get in their own way. It is for leaders who are ready to bring their whole selves - head, heart & soul, to their work, and who recognize that a new way of being and leading is essential to creating and scaling transcendent, game changing solutions for the world.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PROGRAM?
The Lead with Purpose program is based on Tim Kelley's powerful True Purpose® methodology and Carl Jung's work on individuation and the psyche. It also draws on a variety of other development methodologies. During the program, Rashmir will guide you through a 5-phase process that has been developed and proven by Tim Kelley and the True Purpose Institute with hundreds of leaders and change agents around the world.
By the end of the program, you will:
- Be clear on your higher purpose
- Have a stronger and more reliable connection to your inner wisdom and higher guidance
- Have worked through some of the fears and beliefs that hold you back
- Be clear on your next steps, so you can move forward purposefully, strategically and joyfully
- Have a set of tools and processes that will enable you to more confidently and courageously advance your purpose in the world
The program includes:
- Twelve live group coaching calls (ten 90-minute calls and two 120-minute calls)
- A variety of tools and exercises to support your journey during the program, and in your life and work beyond the program
- An intimate community of four or five peers, who will inspire, support and celebrate you (group programs nowadays often have hundreds of participants, hence this very small group size is extremely rare)
- A designated buddy to connect with as needed during the program
- Three one-to-one coaching calls with Rashmir for deeper exploration and one-on-one work
- Unlimited email access to Rashmir during the program to discuss and explore any questions you may have during the program
WHEN DOES THE PROGRAM START?
The 14-week program begins on 9 March 2016. It includes 2 "weeks off", so you have a chance to catch up, integrate and deepen at key points in the process. Group coaching calls will be on Wednesdays at 2pm UK / 9am ET / 6am PT (the start time may change if the whole group agrees to a different start time).
WHAT IS THE PROGRAM PRICE?
The small group program price is £1,111 (approx. $1,667). A few scholarships are available. We will talk about this during your exploratory call.
get started now
Schedule a free exploratory conversation with Rashmir
to see whether it is time for you to step up and lead with purpose. Or email Rashmir with any questions you may have.